Sunday, 23 August 2009

On 25 being the new 30...

I'm 25 I've left university with an arts degree as disallusioned as the next girl and I'm realising the world is not what tv would have you believe - for better or for worse - and I'm learning what spandex are, and bands of council tax and what is expected of you when you are to 'settle down and get a proper job'!!

As a true lady of the self-help age - and fountain of useless knowledge - I believe that it is a fragile combination of make-up, fashion, feng shui, alternative therapy, popular psychology and eating your greens that is the key to modern life. So as its too hard to keep it all in your head at once, I hope to share these findings and up and downs trials and errors with you - the reader.

I hope you enjoy!

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment