Monday, 24 August 2009

How not to earn money online

Ok so you know when you read an article about someody being duped and think, what an idiot as if you would fall for that? Well today I'm that idiot. In a mad desperation to earn some extra money for my upcoming holiday to New York I google earn a living online...well there's no such thing as a free lunch is there?

I may as well say it...I fell for a casino scam, what a dumbass. Ok it was only £50 so could have been worse and I am soothing myself by telling myself that its only like putting a pound on the lottery every week for a year. How can a computerised Roulette table ever be completely down to chance, it can't can it? The house always wins especially when you can programme your tables. So the moral to this story is don't gamble, not unless you're willing to lose the money which really given that I was out to raise money and most people gamble out of desperation really isn't worth it. So now I'm scrambling to earn more money and selling old clothing on ebay because I think if I raise the 50 back at least, it will almost be like it cancels out my own stupidity and puts me back square one....

No comments:

Post a Comment